Regulations of Kozminski Boutique online store (effective from 23.03.2015)
I. General information
(1) The Kozminski Boutique online store operating at: www.kozminski-boutique.shoplo.com (hereinafter referred to as the Store) is a platform operated by Kozminski Kozminski University (hereinafter referred to as ALK) with its seat in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 59 Street, registered in the register of non-public universities under number 17, REGON 010228830, being a VAT payer with NIP number 524-10-05-438.
(2) These rules define the principles of use of the Shop, conditions for placing orders for products available in the Store, time and rules of execution of orders, conditions and forms of payment, the Buyer's right to withdraw from the contract and the principles for lodging and processing of complaints.
Third Buyer by confirming the order in the Shop, makes a statement that he has read the Rules and accepted the provisions contained therein.
4th The assortment of the Store is intended exclusively for the Kozminski University community.
II. Prices of goods and payment
(1) All prices are given in Polish zloty and include VAT.
Second ALK reserves the right to change prices of goods on offer, the introduction and withdrawal of goods to the offer of the Store, carry out and cancel promotional campaigns in the Store's pages or make changes to them.
Third Any price changes and cancellation of promotional campaigns do not apply to goods already ordered in the store.
4th Buyer can choose the following methods of payment for the ordered goods:
a) bank transfer to ALK account: 71 1240 1024 1111 0000 0268 5850 with the title "Kozminski Boutique, order number"
b) PayU - payment by credit card or bank transfer
b) cash - payment made in a stationary store in the headquarters of ALK in Warsaw, 59 Jagiellonska Street, building D.
III. Placing and receiving orders
Product information presented on the Store's website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. They are an invitation to conclude a contract of sale.
Second Sales take place after placing an order by the Buyer.
Third Orders are accepted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
4th An order will be considered placed only if the order form includes all the data allowing for proper identification of the Buyer.
5th Order acceptance for execution:
a) in the case of an order paid by bank transfer - it is executed upon receipt of payment. The buyer will be informed by email about the receipt of payment on account of ALK. If within 7 days from the date of placing an order the full amount due is not credited to the Store's bank account, the order is cancelled.
b) in case of an order paid in cash, the Buyer shall be informed by e-mail about the acceptance of the order and readiness of the order for collection.
IV. Order processing time
First Orders are processed on Mondays and Wednesdays from 11:00 to 15:00.
(2) The total waiting time for an order is: time of preparing the order for shipment + estimated delivery time.
The time of preparing the order for shipment is up to 14 working days counted from the moment of confirming the order. If it turns out that the execution will exceed the 14-day order preparation time, the buyer will be immediately informed. ALK is obliged to immediately inform the buyer about the reason for extending the order processing time and to indicate a new approximate processing time. The buyer is entitled not to accept the new order processing time. In this case neither party shall have any claims against each other due to non-performance of the order.
V. Shipping and receiving the order
First In the case of transfer payment orders are sent by the Polish Post service Parcel24.
2nd Buyer is charged for delivery depending on the weight of ordered goods. Shipping cost is automatically added to the order amount.
3rd Shipping costs apply to shipping within Poland. The cost of foreign shipment is calculated individually depending on the weight of ordered goods, as well as the destination and presented to the Buyer for approval.
4th In case of cash payment, the order is collected personally in the stationary store in the seat of ALK in Warsaw, 59 Jagiellonska Street, building D.
VI. Non-conformity of goods with the contract, withdrawal from the contract, returns
1st ALK shall be liable to the Buyer for non-conformity of goods purchased in the Store with the contract on the terms and conditions specified in the Act of 27 July 2002 on special conditions of consumer sale and amending the Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 141, item 1176, as amended).
Second Buyer has the right, without giving any reason, withdraw from the contract for goods purchased in Store within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery.
Third Withdrawal from the contract for goods purchased in the Store for its validity requires a statement of the Buyer and sent along with the returned goods to the address:
Jagiellońska 59 Street
(4) The statement as above should indicate where and how to return the money.
(5) The returned goods can not bear traces of use, must have the original tag and be in the original packaging.
6th The right of withdrawal under the Consumer Rights Act, does not apply to contracts:
a) for the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has performed the service in full with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed before the performance, that after the performance by the entrepreneur will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
b) in which the subject matter of the supply is a thing not prefabricated, produced to the specification of the consumer or serving to meet his individual needs (eg products sewn to measure, cut from the metre);
c) in which the subject matter of the performance is an item supplied in a sealed package that cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery;
d) in which the subject of performance are things that after delivery, by their nature, are inseparable from other things;
e) in which the consumer has expressly requested that the trader comes to him in order to carry out urgent repair or maintenance; if the trader provides in addition other services than those which the consumer has requested, or provides items other than replacement parts necessary for carrying out the repair or maintenance, the right of withdrawal is granted to the consumer in respect of additional services or items;
7th The store returns an amount equal to the price of the goods and shipping costs to the Buyer. Money is returned within 14 working days of receipt of the return shipment by bank transfer to the account specified by the Buyer or by postal order to the address specified in the order.
8th Buyer shall be liable for any diminution in the value of the product resulting from its use beyond that necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and operation of the product.
9th If the buyer chose a method of delivery of the product other than the cheapest standard delivery method available in the store, ALK is not obliged to reimburse the buyer for additional costs incurred by him.
10. the Buyer shall bear the direct costs of returning the product.
(1) The basis and scope of ALK's liability towards the buyer, if the product sold has a physical or legal defect (warranty), are defined by generally applicable law, in particular the Civil Code.
2nd In the case of delivery of a product inconsistent with the contract or defective, it should be immediately notified by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Complaints will be considered immediately, but no later than 14 days from the date of their submission. If the data or information given in the complaint need to be supplemented, the Shop will ask the Buyer to supplement the complaint accordingly; the deadline for recognition of the complaint will be calculated taking into account the delay counted until the date of receipt of the relevant supplements from the Buyer.
In the event that in order for ALK to respond to a complaint by the Buyer, or in order to exercise the Buyer's rights under warranty, it is necessary for the Buyer to deliver the product to ALK, the Buyer shall be requested by ALK to deliver the product at the expense of ALK to the following address 59 Jagiellońska Street, 03-301 Warsaw.
5th In the case of agreeing to replace the product, the costs associated with delivery of a new one will be borne by the store.
The warranty does not cover the natural wear and tear of the products, or changes related to non-compliance with the washing instructions. The warranty also does not cover changes in dimensions, up to 10% from original dimensions, of preserved products made of natural fibres: cotton, wool.
(7) If ALK does not accept the complaint of the Buyer, and the Buyer does not agree with its decision, the Buyer may apply for mediation or settlement to the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court ("Arbitration Court"), operating at the relevant Regional Inspectorate of Trade Inspection.
(8) The application forms referred to in point 9 above are available on the website. 8. The application forms referred to in point 9 above are available on the websites of the relevant Provincial Trade Inspection Inspectorates, a list of which together with their contact details is available on the website www.uokik.gov.pl.
VIII. Protection of personal data and trademarks 1.
Pursuant to Article 156 point 1 paragraph 3 of the Industrial Property Law of 30 June 2000 (Journal of Laws of 13 June 2000) (Journal of Laws of June 13, 2003 No. 119, item 1117 as amended), the names of producers and trademarks are their legal and registered property. Quoted in the Shop manufacturer names and trademarks are used for informational purposes only. 2.
Second Buyer's personal data set administrator is ALK.
Third Buyer's personal data will be processed for the purpose of order processing.
4th In the cases and under the conditions specified in the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item. 926, as amended) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item. 1204, as amended), the Buyer has the right to request the completion of the order. Buyer has the right to request to complete, update, correct personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or deletion, if they are incomplete, outdated, untrue or collected in violation of the law or are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected, and has the right to make a written request to stop processing his personal data.
5th Each Buyer may request to change his data or delete them.
6. ALK is not responsible for breach of data confidentiality caused by reasons beyond its control, in particular due to theft of computer equipment, hacking and other unforeseen random events.
IX. Final provisions
(1) These Regulations shall enter into force on 23.03.2015 and its provisions apply to all orders placed after this date.
(2) In matters not covered by these Regulations shall apply the provisions of the Civil Code, the Act on Copyright and Related Rights, the Act on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products and the Act on electronic services.