1.Shop does not collect any information by automatic means, except for information contained in cookies.
2.Cookies (so-called "cookies") are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Store's end user's device and are intended for use on the Store's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time of storage on the end device and a unique number.
3.The entity placing cookie files on the Store User's end device and accessing them is the operator of the Store.
4.Cookies are used in order to:
- adjusting the content of Store websites to User preferences and optimising the use of the websites; in particular, these files allow for recognition of User's device and for proper display of the website, adjusted to User's individual needs;
- generating statistics which help to understand how the Store's users use the websites, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content;
5.There are two main types of cookies used in the Shop: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent". (persistent cookies). Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the end user's device until they leave the website or disable the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored on the end user's device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the user.
6.Within the Shop the following types of cookies are used:
- "indispensable" cookies which make it possible to use the services available in the Shop, e.g. authentication cookies used for services which require authentication in the Shop;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuse of authentication in the Store;
- "efficiency" cookies which enable gathering information about the manner of using the Shop's websites;
- "Functional" cookies enabling "remembering" the User's selected settings and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. with respect to the chosen language or region from which the User comes from, font size, website appearance, etc;
- "advertising" cookies that make it possible to provide Users with advertising content more suited to their interests.
7.In many cases, web browsing software (web browser) by default allows you to store cookies on your terminal equipment. Store Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform on their placement on the device of the Store User each time. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
9.Cookies placed on the Store User's end device can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Store Operator.
10.More information on cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the "Help" section in the menu of your web browser.